Welcome to Midwest Coast Brewing Company.
We're regular folks who love making great beer and sharing it with those around us. In our opinion, Chicago is the greatest place in these United States and we're proud to join the great breweries here in West Town.
We're excited to be re-opening safely!
MONDAY - TUESDAY: CLOSED
WEDNESDAY - THURSDAY: 3-9PM
- PLEASE WEAR YOUR MASK WHEN INTERACTING WITH OUR STAFF.
- First come first serve.
- We reserve the right to limit table times.
- Kids and dogs welcome (only 6 human bodies per group though).
- Contactless menu + contactless payment option.
- Hand sanitizer stations available, thanks to our friends at Koval Distillery (made using our beer!).
- Table service only.
- Tables are distanced minimum 6ft apart.
- A mask must be worn at all times when you are not at your table.
- Plenty of street parking still available.
Thursday 9/17 Bianca's Burgers 5-9pm
Friday 9/18 MozzArepas 4-8pm
Saturday 9/19 TaKOREA Cocina 2-6pm
Thursday, September 24th from 6-9PM - featuring Bear & Jake Acoustics
Saturday, September 26th from 2:30-5:30pm Mike Jansen
Saturday, September 26th from 6-9pm Jack Byron
1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY!
Come celebrate our first (crazy!) year of being apart of the Chicago craft beer scene!
On Saturday 9/26 we will have music, food, discounted merch and beer to-go!
We've done our best to think through everything, but please have grace and patience with us as we reopen and bring on new team members. This is subject to change as we improve, and we're always open to suggestions!